Increase European visiting to my blog website

How to increase European traffic sources to my website
Increase European visiting to your blog website
Mage web eke visiting increase karaganne kohomada ?
මගෙ වෙබ් සයිට් එකේ ව්සිටින් වැඩිකර ගන්නේ කොහොමද ?
How to promote free my website to increase audience for my website
How to enhance American web referring and visiting to my website
Increase traffic sources on my web for any country



Some times you may think your website doesn't have proper visiting in the day. In this topic I hope to give you some instructions to avoid this problem. If you are web publishing with blogger you can enable search engine visibility by clicking on settings. But you have your own server based website you can add your website to Google search engine by clicking or entering below link URL

https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/submit-url?hl=en_uk

And you can add your website to Yahoo search engine by using or clicking below link URL

http://submit.search.yahoo.com/

Not only that your can enhance your blog readers by sharing your webpage posts with social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.