How to write a resignation letter

How to create resignation letter
Resignation letter ekak liyanne kohomada ?
illa aswime lipiyak liyanne kohomada ?

I think following letter sample will helpful when you write resignation letter.  



Personal Manager,
HCV Fashion Work pvt ltd,
00/00, Nawala,
Nugegoda

18/04/2013


Dear Sir,

                                                The letter of Resignation
                       
            I am Ruwan Madhusanka of P.C. No …00613x……. working as a Quality Supervisor in Quality Assurance department.
I here by kindly inform you that I am going to resign my job with effect from 10th June 2013  due to a  personal matter.
            So I would like to take this opportunity to thank to quality manager Mr. Anil Perera who appointing me as an assistant quality controller. Thank you every one who helped me in various ways to do my work easier & successfully during my carrier with you.
           
            I would greatly appreciate you can make necessary arrangement to hand over my entire dues document & service letter on my leaving day.
           
Thank You.   

Yours faithfully,
 
 ………………..
(Ruwan Madhusanka)


View more details..